Not everybody knows that downloading books to the Amazon Kindle is simple. This blog shall let you know the way of sending selected books, magazines, newspapers which are made accessible by Amazon along with ebooks and rest of the documents that you have on the computer to your Kindle.
Know about downloading books to Kindle
The method of purchasing a book from Amazon
If you have a Kindle, then you shall surely want to buy books from Amazon’s Kindle Store for reading. If you are planning to use a computer for buying a new book for reading, then follow the given below steps for making sure that is immediately available to you on the device of yours.
- Firstly, login to the Amazon account.
- Then, move to the page of Amazon Kindle Store for a book you wish to purchase and search towards the right-hand side of the browser window.
- After that, immediate under Purchase/Buy now with 1 click option, you shall get pull-down menu titled Deliver to. Any Kindle e-readers or Amazon Kindle applications on smartphone, tablet, PC that are connected to the Amazon account, shall be mentioned on the given menu.
- Next, for choosing the destination gadget of the book that you are going to buy, press on the menu for opening it. Choose the preferred gadget or application. Then, do the purchasing. Check that the book that you bought shall be delivered to the device of your choice immediately by Amazon’s Whispernet.
The method of reading a book from the current Kindle Library
Go through the given below instructions carefully so that you be able to download a new book for reading on multiple devices or Kindle application together.
- Firstly, switch on the Kindle.
- If required, then you need to go to the Kindle’s Home screen. It can be done by clicking the top part of the display. Then, press the symbol of Home. It will towards the above section of the screen.
- As soon as you came back to the Home screen, you shall be getting total of two options in front of you. One All and the other is Downloaded. Click on All.
- Check the list that has been presented before you and click on the matter that you would wish to download on your Kindle.
After that, click on Downloaded. This shall offer you the book that you downloaded recently.
Jeniffer Leio is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, She written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup